COMPREHENSIVE SAFETY SERVICES - Loss Prevention
- Arts and Theatre Safety
- Child Nutrition Services
- Early Return to Work Program
- Emergency Preparedness and Crisis Management
- Employee Workplace Safety Programs
- Environmental Safety and Compliance
- Ergonomic Programs
- Fire and Life Safety
- Occupational Health and Safety Compliance (OSHA)
- Operational Services and Safety
- Risk and Claims Management (General Liability, Property, E&O and Automobile)
- Risk for Exceptional Children Programs
- Safety Committees
- School Risk and Safety Assessments
- Science Lab Safety
- Vehicle Fleet Safety Programs
- Workers’ Compensation Program Review and Development
THE COVERAGES WE OFFER THROUGH THE CHARTER SCHOOLS SAFETY GROUP AND THE PRIVATE SCHOOLS SAFETY GROUP INCLUDE:
- Does your school own or operate a truck or van? Buses? Auto insurance is essential because it covers vehicles you own, and non-owned (employee vehicles) or vehicles that you rent or use for work or an event.
BUILDINGS AND CONTENTS
- Buildings and contents insurance covers all of your property, including improvements you make to leased space.
- Hackers want in. You are required to maintain privacy. Cyber liability insurance shields you from privacy incursions and data breaches, which are increasing every year.
DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS LIABILITY
- This insurance coverage is designed to cover directors and officers from claims made against them, functioning similarly to errors and omissions liability coverage.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS LIABILITY
- In the event of an errors and omissions type claim related to benefits administration, this provides coverage. Claims can arise from failure to enroll, failing to advise or accidental cancellation of an employee’s participation, among other instances.
- In the event of fraud, embezzlement or theft, this coverage can keep your school solvent.
- Liability insurance covers your product, premise liability, off-premise liability and more. This is one of the most important coverages for your enterprise.
GROUP & INDIVIDUAL HEALTH COVERAGE
- Insurance People offers a range of individual and group coverage from major carriers and can meet your special needs as well.
INLAND MARINE (PROPERTY-IN-TRANSIT)
- This covers you or someone else when they transport your property, whether sports equipment or technology. If you lease expensive equipment, the company that owns that property will likely require this coverage for their property.
Education and Training
- Bullying and Harassment
- Claims Management
- Employee Security and Safety
- New Employee Safety Orientation
- OHSA Review and Compliance
- Safety Committees
- Sexual Misconduct
- Supervisor Safety Responsibilities
- For additional savings and to cover personal liabilities, choose homeowners, auto and umbrella policies from Insurance People.
SCHOOL DISTRICT AND EDUCATORS LIABILITY
- Districts and teachers may need protection and legal defense from claims. This coverage helps with defense, bail, and compensation if a ruling of innocence is determined.
- If an allegation of sexual abuse is lodged, this policy helps educators defend against claims.
- Student Accident Insurance provides benefits for injuries that occur during school hours or in conjunctions with school sponsored or supervised activities.
- Workers’ compensation insurance is required by law even if you only have one employee. Workers’ compensation ensures that employees involved in accidents are covered medically and are paid at least a portion of their salary if they miss work.
- This is also known as excess liability coverage to ensure that you are protected where your other liability policies such as general, auto and worker’s comp may leave a gap.